Mission, Vision, & Values
TTD’s Mission Statement
In collaboration with local partners and all affected by abuse, TTD creates innovative responses and mobilizes our community to promote safety and challenge oppression and violence systems.
TTD’s Vision Statement
We envision a world where all people are safe, respected, and supported in their relationships and communities, where everyone’s basic needs are met. They can lead whole, fulfilling lives.
- Collective Action – As leaders in violence prevention and response, we catalyze community action and organizing to end oppression and violence.
- Trauma-Informed Response – We recognize the many forms of trauma experienced by individuals and communities. We respond with empathy, compassion, and respect for self-determination.
- Intentional Inclusivity – We celebrate the experiences of people of all ages and identities. We center the needs and voices of marginalized groups in our programs, services, and practices.
- Authentic Connection – We engage in meaningful relationships that affirm the whole person, honoring our interdependence with each other and our environment.
- Community Accountability – We call on community members, partners, leaders, and ourselves to respond, repair, and prevent the damage caused by violence.